WFSC CANADA 150 Book Project
- Open to WFSC members in good standing or new members who pay the membership fee upon entry.
- Deadline for entries: July 1st
- Either: 250 - 500 words maximum with an accompanying photo or illustration** stay with image themes that translate in black and white as we are not publishing the book content with color ro keep publishing costs affordable.
- Or: 1,000 words - prose story (fiction or non-fiction) or epic poem with no images.
- The theme is -- CANADA, of course! Travel, interests, arts & culture, life, family, friends, animals... anything with a Canadian flair.
- Submit as many as you like up to a maximum of 3 per person and the WFSC Board will decide and approve submissions depending upon the number of submissions received - we want everyone to be included!
- Keep in mind, the WFSC reserves the right to refuse work, suggest and/or request edits and revisions, can implement minor edits to suit the project, with quality and content in mind. No explicit language or adult content, please.
- Each submission costs you $15.00 and gets you a copy of the book.
- Non-members are welcome to submit their work with the fee of $35.00 - this will get you a WFSC membership and a copy of the book.
To pay online use the following links and then scan and email the submission form with your entry:
Subject: #CANADA150 Book Project
To pay via mail:
Send your cheque to the Writers Foundation of Strathcona County with your submission - please include the submission form below with each entry.
P.O. Box 57083 RPO Eastgate
Sherwood Park AB T8A 5L7
Attention: #CANADA150 Book Project
Good Luck and keep on writing!
|Submission Form.pdf||198.12 KB|